WHEN CAN MUSLIMS PERFORM UMRAH?
Umrah may be performed at any time of the year.
Generally Starting Muharram until Ramadan
THEY CAN APPLY FOR UMRAH VISA?
They should apply for Umrah visa through an approved Umrah travel agent in India
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS :
- Two recent passport size color photograph with a white background should be attached to the application form. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form.
- Confirmed and airline ticket and hotel vouchers
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children.
- Men below 40 years of age should apply for Umrah Visa alongwith of a Lady relative (Mahram).